Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Do you guys think I'm very happy about this?

Tell me. Just because I reported about the game, and now everywhere in school I go, I get furtive glares from some random seniors.

WITH WHOM I HAVE NO GRUDGE.

Do you think that makes me very happy?

If I HATED all of you, I would have just ignored you guys when I walked past you guys. But I smile, and try to make friends.

So are you telling me I cannot complain about the game you handled at all?

So I'm not allowed to complain about ANYTHING at all? Seriously. Do you understand what I'm trying to say?

Have you never complained about anyone/anything before? Why are you attacking me just because I voiced out my opinions? I did not fabricate anything, I did not defame anyone, I did not accuse anyone (except the F6 president's apology part - which I've already resolved with her).

Why are you guys attacking me? Why only ME? Simply because I blogged this out?

Is that fair? If you guys have such a problem with us during the game, why don't we ALL sit down and talk about this. Why attack only ME when there is this whole big GROUP who were also dissatisfied with the game?

I'm not holding a GRUDGE against ANYONE by writing that post, I WAS ONLY REPORTING. Get it?

So why are you guys holding a grudge against me NOW? Just because I wrote stuff which were true but offended you guys?

Then you guys should have mentioned that instead of all those other nonsense. (by stupid anonymous spammers)

Look what I got from a senior today:

20 Jul 10, 12:02kamaruddinzulkifli: what goes around comes aroung


Thanks for leaving your name. So then I can personally feel that I am talking to YOU and not some words in the chatbox.

Yes, you can say that what goes around comes around. But what exactly went around, and what exactly came back around?

Are you also trying to say that I cannot voice out my opinions about the game? I was only commenting about the GAME, NOT the seniors, so why is everybody getting so sensitive?

Plus, I'm not lying or anything, so why ATTACK me?

20 Jul 10, 12:04kamaruddinzulkifli: if u scared people commentin on ur post ,betta dun hav blog,blog is not private...if its private it should be hangin in ur cupboard not in da net...

Excuse me, but I'm not afraid of people coming to comment on my post. When was I ever scared? I am not afraid.

I'm just pissed that those anonymous spammers are worsening the situation between me and the F6 seniors.

I never said my blog was private. It is public.

20 Jul 10, 12:04kamaruddinzulkifli: im kamaruddin,from upper 6 ,acs

I sincerely respect you as my senior. You are the prefect right? I honestly thought you should be a nice person to get to know.

If you do not believe me, you can ask my friends. I don't want you to misunderstand me as well. Because I never wanted to make enemies with ANYONE in the first place.

20 Jul 10, 12:05kamaruddinzulkifli: come and see me if u think my comment is harsh

20 Jul 10, 12:05kamaruddinzulkifli: on the other hand,i can giv u one o two good advices

If those anonymous spammers had spoken to me THIS WAY, I would have listened. But they ATTACKED, PATRONISED and CHASTISED me.

That was why I got so angry. Nothing personal to F6 seniors. ONLY TO THOSE ANONYMOUS SPAMMERS.

20 Jul 10, 12:05kamaruddinzulkifli: i juz wanna stop all diz drama between u (lower six) and us

20 Jul 10, 12:06kamaruddinzulkifli: im trying to understand u

I never caused any drama, if you realise. Those spammers caused the drama. Don't you see? They come here, attack under a pseudonym, and throw accusations at me.

I only reported. That's all. I never meant for any DRAMA to happen.

20 Jul 10, 12:08kamaruddinzulkifli: we hav oni 4 months wit u all

20 Jul 10, 12:08kamaruddinzulkifli: so

20 Jul 10, 12:08kamaruddinzulkifli: we oni try to do our best for u al

I know how tough it is to handle a game like that. I DID NOT BLAME you guys for having handled the game like that. I was only REPORTING, without any connotations or grudge.

The only thing I was angry about was mainly about the apology part: which has been resolved already. And besides, it was only between me and the president. Who are these other anonymous spammers?

What rights have they to interfere upon my misunderstanding with the president?

If they happen to be F6 seniors, I would have talked to them properly also. But they were ANONYMOUS. And I do not respect anonymous people, or try to make peace with people I have no intention in making peace with.

Please understand me.

I never wanted any DRAMA.

20 Jul 10, 12:09kamaruddinzulkifli: truly,ur senior....kama....

I hope you understand what I'm trying to say. Instead of constantly coming here to check up on me, why don't you find out who those spammers are?

Why were they causing a big drama? I apologised to the president when I misunderstood her.

But those idiots? Firing accusations at me, and even after I've explained to them, they NEVER apologised.

So why am I wrong and not them?

kamaruddinzulkifli: and if u wan me shut my mouth,shut urs first,....if u think its ur blog,then no need c-box.....

I don't mind comments if they are not here to accuse/attack me. So I wouldn't want you to shut your mouth.

I leave the chatbox here to hear OPINIONS, not accusations.

And senior, I really respect you as a leader in school. I may not know you personally, but I know I've got no grudge against you.

I don't want anymore misunderstandings here.

The only thing I am angry and will not BACK DOWN FROM, are those anonymous spammers. Other stuff which involves the F6 seniors, I will not explain again.

Unless I get ACCUSED again, then I won't sit back. I'll defend myself.

And you anonymous spammers, learn a lesson lah. I'm not going to listen to you if you keep sprouting false accusations at me. And learn to get a life. Or some guts.

I won't apologise to you. So don't expect me to. And if you get me into trouble, then I'll make sure you get what you deserve too.

Chuz.

No comments: