Monday, July 26, 2010

I went to school today...

...to get my transfer letter to go to Beekay.

When I was discussing this transfer thing with my dad, I made the decision in a swift. I don't know if he had this special way of convincing me or what, but what he said really made sense.

I should not be hesitant to go back to my old school based on measly reasons (like wanting a new environment, not wanting to deal with extra curricular stuff, friends are all at ACS) because what matters most in the end is what I get from the school.

I didn't imagine that all of my friends would be upset over a classmate moving away to another school, but I guess I underestimated the strong bond we kind of built throughout this 3 months together. :)

Never in my life have I ever been so attached and so warm and so happy with a bunch of classmates. Never in SK 1 Jalan Meru. Never in Beekay.

I'm very surprised to realise that I would find friends such as these in ACS OF ALL SCHOOLS (one which I NEVER thought I'd end up in in the first place) and I'm really happy to be part of 6 Bawah Setia.

When I got to know that alot of my friends would feel damn upset if any classmate left the class, it suddenly hit me that I also love this class so much. This class in which we shared so many jokes, these people with whom I've spent so much valuable times...

I almost cried in the canteen today when I had lunch with my classmates. It felt so surreal that I would be leaving the school soon, and I kind of choked up all my tears. This doesn't happen often ok. I don't usually cry one.

BUT YOU GUYS LAH. Make me cry. T_____T Don't love me so much can or not!!!! (very beh hiao bah but whatever lah I love you guys tooooo! sobs sobs)

I tried and tried to think of other solutions to solve this problem, without having to leave ACS, but there just isn't any other way!

I already promised my dad and sis that I'd go there, and deep down I also know that Beekay is the better choice for me.

But better doesn't mean it won't hurt when I leave ACS can! )=

If I could, I really really don't want to leave ACS. I don't want to leave 6 Bawah Setia. I don't care if the girls toilet is always flooded, I don't care if I cannot even find a full-length mirror in the whole school, I don't care if the Upper6s hate me, I don't care if some teachers look at me menacingly (no doubt because of my measly blog post - WHATEVER ==) but I have to go to Beekay! )=

I went to taekwando class today too, which I guess would be my last. )= We learnt how to defend ourselves when someone tries to catch us while pulling our wrists and as usual I had SO MUCH FUN.

But all this fun ironically made me feel even MORE sad because I'd be leaving this school already and I don't think I will ever have the chance to feel so much fun with my classmates anymore!!! fml

Why do we have to sacrifice at least SOMETHING in order to get another thing? Why can't everything be smooth-sailing and easy and without problems?

Why do we have to be forced to make so many decisions? WHY DO I FEEL SO EMO??!?!? Y____Y

Vendrick might have left a bruise on my wrist today while taekwando-ing.


But nothing hurts more than the bruise I have in my heart for having to leave the wonderful bunch of people in 6 Bawah Setia 2010.

:(

I love you guys.

No comments: