Thursday, July 29, 2010

I considered whether to write this post or not for, like, days loh.

So respect my views ok.

I went to PPD today and my approval letters are all signed! =D I'm going to go to Beekay on Monday! Hee hee hee

Honestly I'm quite excited lah, because I can't wait to see Puan Ding and all my other teachers again, and I also can't wait to eat the guay beng in the school cafeteria!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But then the other day I got to know that my class teacher asked Hui Kee if the reason I decided to leave ACS is due to the little misunderstanding I have with the Upper6s.

==

I know right. First of all, of course it is NOT. I mean, I've already cleared things out with them, and I really think if given more time, I would have been able to build a better relationship with the people I previously offended through my blog post.

I've already explained like a MILLION times about the blog post, and only small people will still hold a grudge against me based on that stupid post.

And since I do not associate closely with small people, I don't give a damn what they are going to think of me, as long as they do not do anything bad to me again.

But for the rest of the Upper6s, those whom I have made peace with, and also those who I guess on the surface appear to not hold a grudge against me anymore, everything between us is fine already right?

I thought?

Whatever. I just want to declare that the reasons I am changing back to Beekay include:
1) It's closer to my home
2) The subjects package there is more suitable
3) My sister was a former Form6 student there, and she recommends it
4) I already promised my Dad
5) It is unreasonable to be in an Accounts class but DROP Accounts in STPM ==


And many other reasons lah, but these are the main ones.

And no, the many reasons do NOT include the little slide I have with the Form6! I didn't even THINK about that part when I decided to change back to Beekay ok. ==

At first I thought that everything would be fine in ACS, like, I could take extra tuition outside for another subject to replace Accounts, I could just cast a blind eye on the long distance to school for an exchange for a new environment in a BOY school, and I even convinced myself that if I worked hard enough, I'd do well no matter what school I went to...

Look even IF I did consider leaving ACS because of the Upper6 (which I did not), I wouldn't have done it based on that reason anyway, because I would not want to LEAVE my friends in 6 Bawah Setia just because of some Upper6 seniors...

Nothing against the Upper6 lah, I'm just using that as an example.

So guys and girls please don't don't don't think that the reason I am leaving ACS for Beekay is because of the blog post.

I feel so sia sui that you all think of me like that ok. ==

I'm not the type of 'runaway' from a problem person, I'm those 'confront and solve' the problem type of person. So I will not escape from a problem one. I FACE it.

Please don't misunderstand my decision loh, cos it is so disgraceful to my memory in ACS! ):

Consider this:

1) If I have posted the post AFTER I leave ACS for Beekay: You guys will say that I am a coward for only daring to post that when I am already away from ACS, and thus safe from attack.

2) If I have posted the post BEFORE I leave ACS for Beekay: You guys will think that the reason I am leaving is because I'm scared and afraid for having offended the Upper6s. == (which is what that is happening now)

3) If I have posted the post but STAYED in ACS anyway (which I also hope can be the case, but cannot lah, I have to go to Beekay ==): You guys will STILL continue to torment me about having written the post.

So, I cannot win in ANY WAY and the best I can do is just to explain myself, and hope sensible people will be able to understand my REAL reason for leaving.

Damn embarrassing loh if I am leaving ACS JUST because of that measly blog post. If I am leaving because of that, I will be so damn sia sui I also dunno where to put my face. ==

So don't misunderstand me and make me sia sui can? ==

Chuz.


No comments: