Tuesday, July 20, 2010

I am NOT having fun with this.

I will not back down until you guys see things from MY point of view.

Let's analyse this situation all over again okay?

So my blog post offended the Form6 seniors.

I apologise if that is the case. But you HAVE to know that that wasn't my intention. I was merely REPORTING what happened during the game. I've said this a MILLION times, but I'm still saying it, because you guys just DON'T UNDERSTAND.

Secondly, what were they offended by?

I went and talked to the F6 president today and we discussed about this.

She said:

1) She was offended I claimed her apology wasn't sincere when she really felt guilty and therefore decided to apologise.

I didn't think she was sincere because of ONE SIMPLE THING: When we made a fuss about the game when we'd been ignored, the committee didn't do anything to solve the problem. I'm only mad because of THIS.

Why ignore us in the first place? And then only apologise later? = This was what I felt.

But president said she apologised not because she had planned to apologise, but because in the end she did feel guilty about having done things like that.

Okay. That I can understand.

I apologised and said I'm sorry I misunderstood her, it was just during that time, I was really pissed and didn't think she was sincere.

Conclusion: SIMPLE MISUNDERSTANDING.

So those anonymous spammers? = Idiots who try to cause troubles.

2) President claimed that she does not know who these anonymous spammers are and she's also trying to find out.

So can you imagine how totally annoying and idiotic those spammers are? What are they making a big fuss for? Did I step on their tail?

Just because I reported the truth and I'm wrong all of a sudden?

3) Some idiot went and informed a teacher and I should be prepared to be called out of class to be asked about this.

First thing's first: I AM NOT AFRAID. I may be slightly nervous, but I AM NOT AFRAID.

- The teacher can scold me for being disrespectful to seniors by reporting how they mishandled the game. *I will tell her the same thing that I'm merely reporting the TRUTH, and if they had felt uncomfortable in the first place, they should have mentioned and not attack me.

- The teacher can scold me for using vulgarities and whatnot in my blog. *I will tell her that my vulgarities were only PROVOKED into usage. I was not directing them at the seniors, I was only speaking that way to those anonymous spammers. And if the teacher still wants to think that I am WRONG for using vulgarities, then FINE. BUT THAT IS ANOTHER CASE ALTOGETHER.

NOTHING TO DO WITH MY BLOG POST. So what about the anonymous spammers who simply come and accuse me? I will bring them up and MAKE SURE the teacher takes action against them as well.

- The teacher can scold me for being rude during the game. - *I will tell her that we only flashed those messages because we were angry at being treated unfairly. And if that was rude, they should have DONE SOMETHING about it, and not IGNORE us.

Also, it wasn't my idea. I only supported the idea. Then why am I the only one attacked? Many other people were also pissed by how the game was run, but only I get attacked because I'm courageous and honest enough to actually blog it out?

And it's only my OPINION. So now I'm attacked for expressing my opinion? If they were uncomfortable, they should have said it RIGHT AT THE START. NOT shoot accusations at me to make the situation WORSE.

- The teacher can scold me for whatever she wants to scold me lah. *I will tell her the same thing. State the part where I went wrong. If I've got an attitude problem, what about those anonymous spammers?

If I've got bad attitude, what about the rest of the people who felt pissed during the game?

If I've such a delinquent for voicing out my displeasure at being treated unfairly, then where is the justice in this world anymore?

***

I've never meant for this blog post to be read by ANYONE except Vendrick. If those seniors chance upon this blog anyhow, it is NOT MY FAULT.

Once again, why can't I speak my mind about how I felt during the game?

WHY NOT? Just tell me WHY NOT? I did NOT insult anyone. I did NOT talk bad about anyone. I just stated that the game was badly run. Which ALL of you admitted.

So what are you guys going on about now? How am I going to respect you if this is the way you react to a measly blog post that reports the TRUTH?

I never wanted, never intended, never WISHED for that post to turn out to be such a BIG FUSS. I was only casually, randomly blogging, like USUAL.

It is YOU GUYS, YOU ANONYMOUS SPAMMERS who are worsening the situation. If you guys had been a little bit respectful to me, this wouldn't have happened.

You guys are saying that I'm disrespecting the seniors, HOW SO? I said the game didn't run well, WHICH WAS THE TRUTH. So how am I disrespecting anyone?????????????

Once again, I've made peace with the F6 President, because I'm SINCERE in trying to make things right.

This whole thing is just a misunderstanding between me and the F6 President.

And why are the other F6 seniors offended? Did I say anything WRONG? Seriously?

Look. I'm not afraid if the teacher comes to me one day. YOU ANONYMOUS SPAMMERS BETTER BE CAREFUL because if I get shit over writing these opinions here, you guys WON'T come out safe as well.

It is only fair.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

the president is just trying to be nice with your explanation which are NOT SINCERE... with your childish thinking, i think whoever is the president wont even want to meet u n listen to your bull shit after all... u went to meet her in person n clarified things n yet u are making stupid claims about her which spoils her reputation... he/she is just ignoring u n FORGIVE your stupidity... y not u just volunteer (admit) to teachers that u are the 1 who lack of attention n wanted to be the president desperately n craving to handle things so damn "GOOD"?!

Jo-Yee said...

bla bla bla... wah, the things you say make so much sense! wah! im so impressed! congratulations for understanding the problem so well.. wah u must be god..

i think i need to pray to u lah, everything u say is so true.. wah.. come come let me lick your toes.

zzz. (yawn. too lazy to explain d. u think whatever u wan to think lah)